Nitecore New I2 Battery Charger
The Nitecore NEW i2, an upgraded edition of the original i2 by Nitecore, is a charger with compatibility, efficiency, and intelligence.
It works with almost all types of rechargeable batteries, including 1.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V, and 4.35V batteries, eliminating the need to own several chargers.
The NEW i2 is able to charge batteries TWICE as fast as the i2 (up to 1A). With Active Current Distribution (ACD) technology, the NEW i2 automatically identifies battery types and capacity, and applies an appropriate charging current based on automatic detection or manual setting.
It can even restore your depleted IMR battery! With automatic detection of non-rechargeable batteries, safety is no problem for the NEW i2. Additionally, yellow, red, and green power / charging status indicator LEDs visibly show battery status and charging process. NEW i2: it's as simple as insert, detect, and charge.
- 2 Bay Charger
- Capable of 2 Charging Speeds - 1A x 1 or .5A x 2
- LEDs show the charging status of each cell
- Automatically turns off when charging is complete
- Reverse polarity protection protects if cell is entered in the wrong way
- Nitecore NEW i2 Battery Charger
- Standard USA Power Cable
- User Manual
- Active Current Distribution (ACD) Technology
- Compatible with 1.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V, 4.35V batteries
- Charging program optimized for IMR batteries
- Automatic current selection based on battery capacity
- Automatic detection of non-rechargeable Lithium batteries
- Capable of charging two batteries
- Two charging slots charge and control independently
- Automatically detects battery power status and displays charging progress
- Automatically stops charging upon charging completion
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit prevention
- Over-discharged battery activation
- Overtime charging protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Made from fire resistant, flame retardant PC material
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.