Efest PRO C2 Charger
Charge your batteries with the Efest PRO C2 Charger. The Efest PRO C2 Charger is a simple and cost-efficient charger designed by Efest. The Efest PRO C2 Charger is a two bay charger powered by a AC wall plug and can charge two batteries at 1A each at the same time. The LED indicator light is red when your battery is charging and turns green when the battery is fully charged. The Efest PRO C2 Charger can charge different types of 3.6V/3.7V lithium batteries commonly used in electronic cigarettes, flashlights, electric tools, and more.
Features and Specs:
Use Rechargeable Batteries or With PCB Batteries. Other types of batteries may cause personal injury. Do NOT leave batteries charging unattended/overnight!
- Compatible with: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 22650, 26500, 26650
- Battery Life LED Indicator Light
- Two Bay 1A Charger
- Non-Slip Mat
- AC Input Power: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- DC Output Power: DC 12V 1A
- DC Input Power: DC 12V 1A
- 1A CC Current: 1000mA (+/-10%)
- Auto Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20 (+/-0.05V)
- CV Cut-Off Current: <100mA
- Standby Current: <20mA
- Activation Current (Battery Voltage <2.90V): 10mA~50mA
- Auto Recharge Voltage: 4.10 (+/-0.10V)
- Operation Temperature: 0C ~ 40C
- Storage Temperature: -40C ~ 70C
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries with a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
Vapecrave will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.